Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Errata

Sorry for the long absence, busy. I know, I've already used that excuse, and I've said I would try to do better, but I have been busy and I will try to do better.

In my last post I said I wanted to have a S&H contest, but I can't seem to find the right show on TV. I thought it would be best if we could use a show/video that is posted on the internet instead of having to record something. So far I haven't been able to find anything I liked, so if any one has any ideas let me know. It can be a TV show or something posted on Youtube. I don't want a video of an accident, I want a video of people doing normal work. The clip needs to be 5-10 minutes long, so if you know of something, pass it along.

I still haven't heard anything about the Wal-Mart case. I'm a little disappointed, I was looking forward to asking the attorney if padding ones billable hours buy subpoenaing people not involved in the case was an ethics violation.

If anyone has any ideas for a post, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. For those paying attention, I just deleted 2 comments, both were SPAM ads.

    ReplyDelete