Friday, April 3, 2009

A rebuttal to the rebuttal to the rebuttal?

I really do love this stuff. The anonymous anarchist/conspiracy theorist commenter is at it again (but anyone else notice that he/she still hasn't provided any solutions, only criticisms?):
"So it's settled! You favor a "Police State". Remember Big Brother is watching you! (ala the novel "1984")Police states are not interested in answers, they are only interested in POWER! You sound an awful lot like an OSHA Manager to me! Or you will be one in the very near future!"
First, I got the Orwell reference, you really didn't need to explain, it wasn't very subtle, even most 13 year olds would get it.

Second, let me ask the commenter three questions (not that I expect him/her to answer these since he/she won't even answer my first question):
  1. How much money did you actually contribute to Joseph McCarthy's campaign?
  2. How many aliens do you think there are at Area 51?
  3. Who do you think killed Kennedy?
Third, I'm not management, and probably never will be. But then I'm guessing you're not management either, people who rant the most about power are usually those who have the greatest yearning for it, yet have the least of it.

Sorry everyone, this was way off topic, I just couldn't let it go. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment